Euphrasia Hall (girls aged 12-17)
- Structured, nurturing environment for eight females, aged 12-17
- Each girl has her own private bedroom
- Focus on youth at high risk in the community, due to issues such as developmental setbacks, FASD etc.
- Youth attend Marymound School
- Therapeutic milieu with full access to Marymound treatment and support resources
- Psychiatric consultation and support
- Extensive recreation programming, including community activities as treatment progresses
- Spiritual care and Indigenous Cultural Program
- Commitment to transition planning upon discharge to family, group home or independent living
Access to Marymound Semi-Secure Units is by referral only. Contact us at 204-338-7971 for information.