Youth Care practitioners are the primary care givers with additional support coming from teachers, school psychologist, and a clinical specialist. Other mental health team members include a consulting psychologist and psychiatrist, as well as community services when necessary.
- Stabilization, consultation, assessment, treatment planning, milieu and individual psychotherapy
- Family therapy/reconciliation
- Educational support
- Holistic programing including cultural programming
- Advocacy and collaboration with other community agencies involved with the youth
- Ages 12 to 17 years
- In the care of a child and family services agency
- Require assessment for long-term planning
- Ability to reside in a group-home setting
Referral Process: A referral is required through the Child Protection Branch – Provincial Placement Desk Specialist.
Please contact Marymound at 204-338-7971 for further information.