Come and celebrate with Marymound! Family & Culture Day is all about honouring the rich aboriginal heritage of so many of our youth and about joining together for a day of fun, food and entertainment. It will be a wonderful day of activities, including a pow wow, entertainment, a delicious BBQ lunch and late afternoon feast of stew and bannock, games and activities for children and more.
Come for an hour or stay the whole time and enjoy an afternoon and evening of fun, tradition and memories. Free extended parking on the street.
Activities and features:
- BBQ lunch and late afternoon feast
- Drum groups
- Metis dancers
- Pow wow
- Asham Stompers
- Sagkeeng’s Finest (winners of Canada’s Got Talent)
- Gaudry Boys
- Tracy Bone and J.C. Campbell
- Games, pony rides and face painting for kids
- Crafts for sale and much more!
- Live entertainment and mascots
Thank you to our event sponsors:
Canadian Heritage – Cultural Connections for Aboriginal Youth